Our US Boarding Schools Application Services
Meet with our experienced consultants to Identify individual strengths and needs.
4. Exam Prep
Arrange academic tutorials to prepare student for standardized tests, such as SSAT and ISEE.
Design customized plan with an optimal school list that best aligns with the student's interests.
Provide interview coaching delivered by experts, followed by a detailed and comprehensive report.
Assist in portfolio compilation, application submission and school visit arrangements.
6. Full Support
Communicate with schools on behalf of the family and offer advice on school decisions.
With all of our US consultants having studied at US boarding schools, we are best positioned to advise families.
Benefit from Ampla’s one-stop all inclusive education consulting services to amplify your child’s success.
We tailor all our services and teaching approaches to adapt to your family’s unique needs.
We adopt a flexible and realistic approach to accommodate each of our client’s needs.
Each school has slightly different deadlines and entry requirements. US Boarding Schools Application to competitive top schools should be prepared 12-18 months in advance.
US Boarding Schools Application Stage 1 – Finding the right school for your child
1.5-3 years before entry
- Understand the strengths and interests of your child
- Take our diagnostic tests to identify your child’s academic positioning and find the most suitable schools
- Consult our education consultants for advice on suitable schools
- Reach: schools that are competitive to get into
- Target: schools with moderate chances of acceptance
- Safety: schools that would very likely accept your child
1-2 years before entry
- A chance for you and your child to see the school, its facilities, staff, students and the local area
- Private visits can be arranged
- We can arrange US boarding school educated consultants to accompany your family on school visits/ interviews, and provide counselling advice throughout
- Some schools may even conduct interviews during your visit
*Remember first impressions definitely still count in these visits so book a session with our expert interview coaches before visiting the schools
US Boarding Schools Application Stage 3 – Registration
One year before entry
- Understand the requirements for the applications of each interested school
- Register for required tests accordingly, e.g. SSAT/ ISEE/ TOEFL
- Some schools require students to submit a hand-written letter or supplementary questionnaire
- Our experienced consultants can guide you through the application process, reviewing and editing the documents before submission
US Boarding Schools Application Stage 4 – Entrance Examinations & Interview
US Boarding Schools Application – Interviews
- Most schools interview students. They can be done during a visit, as part of the entrance assessments, or by Skype
US Boarding Schools Application Stage 5 – Results
- Schools make formal offers of places after reviewing the student’s application, and performance in entrance exams and interviews
- We provide waitlist assistance and advice on school decisions by analyzing the school and student profile
US Boarding Schools Application Stage 6 – Paperwork
- We assist with visa applications and other additional arrangements
- Practical information regarding medical, uniform and school holiday arrangements
US Boarding Schools Application Timeline
Depending on the student’s age, below are different possible entry routes:
Interested to know more about our US Boarding Schools Admissions Consultancy Services?
Contact us now to arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated consultants.