● Generally 2 years, in Year 12-13
● Usually 3-5 A-Levels subjects
● From A* (highest), A to E
● U is the lowest
Application of Results
- Students apply for university through UCAS before taking the exams
- Universities give conditional offers stating the minimum requirements for admission into the programme
- Minimum requirement for university is obtaining a pass in 3 subjects
- Top schools or competitive college programmes may require more subjects with better results
- Below are some equivalent courses for university entry:
Ampla’s A-Level Courses
It is essential to practice the format of the exam and become familiar with the exam techniques/ mark schemes as the test is very technical and must be completed within a strict time limit. We offer both long-term regular lessons that focus on the understanding of fundamental knowledge in every subject, and short-term intensive classes that can efficiently improve students’ exam strategies. Supplemented with structured notes and adaptive homework plans, Ampla’s courses boost student grades effectively, with an average increase of 30% in 2 months.
We offer A-Level classes in:
- English Language & Literature
- Modern Languages: Chinese/ French/ German/ Spanish
Ampla’s A-Level Course Highlights
Following our initial diagnostic test, students will receive a personalised study plan:
- 24/7 on-demand tutoring with our experienced A-Level tutors (online/ face-to-face lessons available)
- Full-length and single-section practice tests for assignment complemented by weekly timed quizzes and progress reports
- For Year 13 students: we conduct revision of Year 12 materials to ensure solid foundation for progression to Year 13
A week-by-week study plan specifically designed for you.
Review each topic with a focus on weaker areas, with condensed notes and study materials provided.
Cover test-taking strategies including time management, making informed guesses and how to handle stress.
Familiarise with different exam styles/ techniques/ mark schemes through practice papers.
Contact us now to schedule lessons and arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated UK university admissions specialists.