Exam Invigilation Services
For students who will be sitting entrance exams to gain admission into a UK day/ boarding school or an overseas school, we can administer the entrance exams in our Hong Kong centre in Causeway Bay or through online invigilation.
We are an Independent Schools Exams Board (ISEB) accredited centre and we also offer exams for a wide range of schools and institutions.
Exam Invigilation Types
Registering for Exams
- Inform the school that you would like the entrance exam to be administered at Ampla Education in Hong Kong.
- Once the school has confirmed the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +852-69903335 to submit an exam request and payment. We will need the following information:
- Applicant’s name
- School and year applied for
- Proposed date and times for the exam
- We will confirm with you once we receive the exam materials.
Assessment fees are waived for Ampla students (courier charge may apply).
Our assessment fees cover room and equipment hire, invigilation costs, safe-keeping of exam papers, courier fees, and all necessary correspondence and administration.
Each exam session is no more than three hours; students can sit more than one paper in each test session. If the exam duration is more than three hours, it will be counted as two test sessions.
* Courier Charge can be waived if the school does not require the return of the physical papers.
For a special need request, please contact us.