Ampla's US College Consulting Services
Meet with our experienced US consultants to identify individual strengths and needs.
Brainstorming sessions and detailed feedback on application essays.
Devise optimal university and degree selection list that best aligns with the student's interests.
5. Exam Prep
Develop test strategies and techniques for standardized tests, eg SAT, ACT, AP.
Assist in college applications and additional information submission.
Provide interview coaching delivered by experts, followed by a detailed and comprehensive report.
Our Ivy League educated team of US consultants are uniquely positioned to advise families on university strategies.
Our global network of consultants and tutors are at your service and are dedicated to your child’s success.
We tailor all our comprehensive services and flexible teaching approaches to adapt to individual needs.
Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Chicago, Columbia, Cornell, NYU, UC Berkeley, Washington, St. Louis
1 – Initial Consultation
- Meet with our Ivy League experienced consultants to discuss student profile and preferences
- Carry out a detailed assessment to identify individual strengths and needs
- Devise a customized strategy (Early Decision/ Early Action/ Regular Admission and SAT/ ACT) with guidance on key dates and procedures
2 – University & Subject Selection
- Discussion of good fit universities based on curriculum, culture and individual merits
- Carry out extensive research to develop a customized list of universities
- Select universities and subjects strategically based on the current profile with reach, target and safety options to maximize chances of success
3 – Applications
- Our experienced consultants can guide you through the application process, reviewing and editing all the necessary documents before submission
- Sections include:
- Personal Information
- Standardized Test Scores
- Application Essays
- Recommendation Letters
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Optional Portfolio/ Sample of Creative Work
- Nov 1-15 for Early Decision/ Early Action
- Jan 1- Feb 1 for Regular Admissions
4 – Application Essays
Through brainstorming sessions, our consultants will guide you on how to write a compelling personal statement to differentiate yourself from other candidates.
5 – Standardized Tests
- Our dedicated consultants will help you set goals and devise a study plan
- Admissions Exam Courses are available for: SAT, ACT, AP, TOEFL, IELTS
- Intensive, bespoke preparation to help you develop test strategy and techniques
- Offer face-to-face/ online tutorials with our experienced US tutors covering different time zones
6 – Interviews
- Arrange mock interview sessions with our interview coaching experts
- Provide constructive and detailed feedback to help boost your performance
- Offer face-to-face/ online mock interviews with our experienced US consultants covering different time zones
7 – Extra Support
- Arrange Ivy League educated consultant to accompany on university visits/ interviews, and provide counseling advice throughout the journey
- Guidance on acceptances and final school selection
- Draw up targeted study plans to meet conditional offers
- Offer bridging language and cultural courses before the start of university
- Assist with UK university applications:
Interested to know more about our US University Admissions Consultancy Services?
Contact us now to arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated consultants.