● The ACT is a standardized test used for college admissions in the United States
● 3 hours, general age range 16-19
● Multiple-choice questions
- English: 45 minutes (75 questions)
- Mathematics: 60 minutes (60 questions)
- Reading: 35 minutes (40 questions)
- Science: 35 minutes (40 questions)
- Optional writing test of 30 minutes for 1 essay
- Subject test scores are reported on a scale of 1 to 36 for each of the 4 main areas.
- An ACT composite (average) score is computed in the range of 1 to 36.
- Provide college admissions boards with an accurate measure of the skills in various areas that have been tested.
Recognition of ACT
- Accepted by all universities and four-year colleges in the US and most in Canada.
- An admission credential for international students at most prominent universities outside the United States (including Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia that offer instruction in English).
Ampla’s ACT Course Highlights
Following our initial diagnostic test, students will receive a customized plan that can boost test scores efficiently. We also cover test-taking strategies, such as time management, making informed guesses and how to handle stress.
- 24/7 on-demand tutoring with our experienced SAT tutors (online/ face-to-face lessons available)
- Full-length and single-section practice tests
A week-by-week study plan specifically designed for you.
Review each topic covered in the test with a focus on weaker areas, with condensed notes and study materials provided.
Equip students with effective tools and methods to handle different questions types.
Familiarize with different exam styles/ techniques/ mark schemes through practice papers.