● The ACT is a standardized test used for college admissions in the United States
● 3 hours, general age range 16-19
● Multiple-choice questions
- English: 45 minutes (75 questions)
- Mathematics: 60 minutes (60 questions)
- Reading: 35 minutes (40 questions)
- Science: 35 minutes (40 questions)
- Optional writing test of 30 minutes for 1 essay
- Subject test scores are reported on a scale of 1 to 36 for each of the 4 main areas.
- An ACT composite (average) score is computed in the range of 1 to 36.
- Provide college admissions boards with an accurate measure of the skills in various areas that have been tested.
Recognition of ACT
- Accepted by all universities and four-year colleges in the US and most in Canada.
- An admission credential for international students at most prominent universities outside the United States (including Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia that offer instruction in English).
- Below are some equivalent courses for university entry:
Ampla’s ACT Course Highlights
Following our initial diagnostic test, students will receive a customized plan that can boost test scores efficiently. We also cover test-taking strategies, such as time management, making informed guesses and how to handle stress.
- 24/7 on-demand tutoring with our experienced SAT tutors (online/ face-to-face lessons available)
- Full-length and single-section practice tests
A week-by-week study plan specifically designed for you.
Review each topic covered in the test with a focus on weaker areas, with condensed notes and study materials provided.
Equip students with effective tools and methods to handle different questions types.
Familiarize with different exam styles/ techniques/ mark schemes through practice papers.
Contact us now to schedule lessons and arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated US university admissions specialists.