Meet with our experienced consultants to Identify individual strengths and needs.
4. Personal Statement
Brainstorming sessions and detailed feedback on your personal statement.
Devise optimal university and degree selection list that best aligns with the student's interests.
5. Exam Prep
Develop test strategies and techniques for subject specific admissions exams, eg LNAT, BMAT.
Assistance in UCAS application and additional information submission.
Provide interview coaching delivered by experts, followed by a detailed and comprehensive report.
1 – Initial Consultation
- Meet with our experienced consultants to discuss student profile and preferences
- Carry out a detailed assessment to identify individual strengths and needs
- Devise a customised strategy with guidance on key dates and procedures
2 – University and Subject Selection
- Discussion of good fit universities based on curriculum, culture and individual merits
- Carry out extensive research to develop a customised list of universities
- Select universities and subjects strategically based on the current profile with reach, target and safety options to maximise chances of success
3 – UCAS Applications
- Our experienced consultants can guide you through the application process, reviewing and editing all the necessary documents before submission
- Sections include:
- Personal Info
- Education Details
- Course Selection
- Personal Statement
- Reference Letter & Predicted Grades (provided by school)
- 15 Oct for applications to Oxbridge, Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Medicine/Science
- 15 Jan for the majority of undergraduate course
4 – Personal Statement
- Through brainstorming sessions, our consultants will guide you on how to write a compelling personal statement to differentiate yourself from other candidates
- Key to a Well Structured Personal Statement [Tips]
5 – Admissions Exams
- Our dedicated consultant will help you set goals and devise a study plan
- Admissions Exam Courses are available for: BMAT, CAT, ELAT, ENGAA, HAT, LNAT, MAT, PAT, STEP, TSA, STEP
- Intensive, bespoke preparation to help you develop test strategy and techniques
- Offer face-to-face/ online tutorials with our experienced Oxbridge tutors covering different time zones
6 – Interviews
- Arrange mock interview sessions with our interview coaching experts
- Provide a constructive and detailed feedback to help boost your performance
- Offer face-to-face/ online mock interviews with our experienced Oxbridge consultants covering different time zones
7 – Extra Support
Arrange Oxbridge educated consultant to accompany on university visits/ interviews, and provide counselling advice throughout the journey
- Guidance on acceptances and final school selection
- Draw up targeted study plans to meet conditional offers
- Offer bridging language and cultural courses before the start of university
Our Oxbridge educated team of UK consultants are uniquely positioned to advise families on university strategies.
Our global network of consultants and tutors are at your service and are dedicated to your child’s success.
We tailor all our comprehensive services and flexible teaching approaches to adapt to individual needs.
Interested to know more about our UK Universities Admissions Consultancy Services? Contact us now to arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated consultants.