Our HK International School Admissions Consulting Services
Meet with our experienced consultants to identify individual strengths and needs.
4. Exam Prep
Arrange academic tutorials to prepare student for entrance exams.
Design customised plan with an optimal school list that best aligns with the student's interests.
Provide interview coaching delivered by experts, followed by a detailed and comprehensive report.
Assist in application submission, school visit arrangements and purchase of debentures.
6. Full Support
Communicate with schools on behalf of the family and offer advice on school decisions.
With many of our consultants having studied at HK international schools, we are best positioned to advise families.
Benefit from Ampla’s one-stop all inclusive education consulting services to amplify your child’s success.
We tailor all our services and teaching approaches to adapt to your family’s unique needs.
We adopt a flexible and realistic approach to accommodate each of our client’s needs.
- Canadian International School
- Chinese International School
- English Schools Foundation
- German Swiss International School
- Hong Kong International School
- Independent Schools Foundation
- Kellett School
HK International Schools Admissions Overview
Stage 1 – Initial Consultation
- Understand the strengths and interests of your child to find the right HK International Schools
- Meet with our education consultants for advice on suitable HK International Schools
- Take our diagnostic test to identify academic positioning and find the most suitable schools
Stage 2 – School Visits
- Depending on the timeline, visiting the school is a good opportunity to see the school, its facilities, staff, students and the local area
- Private visits can be arranged
- We can arrange HK international school educated consultants to accompany your family on school visits/ interviews, and provide counselling advice throughout
*Remember first impressions definitely still count in these visits so book a session with our expert interview coaches before visiting the schools
Stage 3 – Applications
- Our consultants will help draft a CV and compile student profile for the schools
- We can assist in the purchase of school debentures (individual or corporate)
- Brainstorming and guidance on student and parent essays
- Our experienced consultants can guide you through the application process, and review and edit the documents before submission
Stage 4 – Admissions Assessments
- Our dedicated consultant will help you set goals and devise a study plan
- Prepare for the ISEE/ individual school assessments
- Offer face-to-face/ online tutorials with our experienced tutors
- Arrange mock interview sessions with our interview coaching experts
- Provide a detailed and comprehensive report analysing the student’s performance
- Prepare the parents for informal meetings with admissions directors
Stage 5 – Post Application Support
- Guidance on acceptances, deferrals, and your final school selection
- Provide waitlist assistance
- Refer to trusted partners for visa services and extracurricular activities
Ampla’s HK International School Admissions Course Highlights
For entry into HK International Schools
Following our initial assessment, students will receive a customised plan based on the following curriculum which is designed to imitate international schools’ assessments.
- 24/7 on-demand tutoring with our experienced UK boarding school specialists (online/ face-to-face lessons available)
- Full-length and single-section practice tests for assignment complemented by weekly timed quizzes and progress reports
1. Reading Comprehension
- Poetry and literary devices
- Techniques and styles
- Vocabulary booster
- Regular quizzes
- Key terms
- Important concepts and formulae
5. Test-taking strategies
- Time management
- Making informed guesses
- Stress handling
- Mock interviews with our expert consultants
- Content: common questions and improvised responses
- Delivery: eye contact, body language and speech
A week-by-week study plan specifically designed for you.
Review each topic with a focus on weaker areas, with condensed notes and study materials provided.
Cover test-taking strategies including time management, making informed guesses and how to handle stress.
Familiarise with different exam styles/ techniques/ mark schemes through practice papers.
Interested to know more about our HK International Schools Consultancy Services? Contact us now to arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated consultants.