Interview Preparation for School and University Admissions
Our interview courses are specially designed by our expert consultants to prepare applicants for their school/ university interviews. We help students develop the two core skills needed to succeed at interview. Through our interactive mock interviews, students will learn essential techniques to boost confidence and communicate effectively.
Boarding/ International School Interviews
- Common questions such as:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you applying to this school?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Which book are you currently reading?
- What is your favourite subject?
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell me about something you read in the news.
- Improvised responses such as:
- What colour best describes yourself?
- If you can meet with anyone, who would it be and why?
- Common questions such as:
- Eye contact
- Body language (Do’s and Don’ts)
- Speech: pitch, volume, rhythm, and timbre
‘Dedicated and Professional Services
You are truly dedicated and professional! My daughter said she felt the interview went well and she sounds happy after the interview.’
- Subject knowledge: led by our Oxbridge-educated consultants, we will work through academically rigorous university level materials to develop students’ knowledge in their intended subject. Students will gain a deeper understanding in their chosen subject and will be more familiar with the university-specific interview styles.
- Communicate your ideas confidently
- Develop an understanding of the expectations at interview
- Improve clarity when speaking in an interview setting
‘Thank you so much for all your guidance and help – I would have not answered as confidently or eloquently as I did in the interview without all the prep sessions in the previous months! I have learnt so much on how to twist questions to my favour and provide insightful responses to seemingly difficult or even absurd prompts, so thanks a lot!’
Ampla’s Interview Preparation Highlights
Following our consultation, students will receive a personalised interview training plan:
- 24/7 on-demand coaching with our experienced Oxbridge/ Ivy League tutors (online/ face-to-face lessons available)
- Authentic mock interview experience complete with past interview questions
- Comprehensive reports including reading list and improvement strategies
Interview preparation specifically designed for you.
Review each interview area with condensed resources and materials provided.
Cover key interview strategies including presentation skills, clarity of speech and how to handle difficult questions.
Familiarise with different interview styles through training with our various consultants.
Resources for school and university interview preparation;
Contact us now to schedule lessons and arrange a complimentary meeting with our dedicated admissions specialists.